Seekh Kebabs | Spice & Herb Kit
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This spice blend has plenty of heat & aroma, rounded out with a hint of acidity to elevate the taste.
If you’re still unsure why your seekh kebabs don’t taste as amazing as they sell at the grill downtown, the answer lies in the spices.
Yup! Spices can make or break the recipe, which is why we have brought a perfectly balanced spice blend that adds just the right taste and flavor to your kebabs. So, marinate the meat, whip up some mint chutney, and off you go with juicy, grilled-to-perfection seekh kebabs.
Perfect as a starter or the main course to any dinner party or summer BBQ![#Ingredients]
(Item Found in Spice&Herb Kit*)
- 3 lbs ground beef (80-85% lean)
- 2 medium onion
- 1 medium green chili
- ½ cup coriander
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger (minced)
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds*
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes*
- 1 tsp red chili powder*
- 2 tbsp ground coriander*
- 1 tbsp ground cumin*
- ¼ tsp Ajwain Seeds*
- 2 tsp salt*
- ¼ tsp turmeric*
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp plain bread crumbs
- Soak the skewers in cold water for at least 30 min prior to using them.
- Add onions, green chili, coriander, mint leaves, ginger, garlic, plain breadcrumbs, and all spices into the food processor and process on a low-speed setting.
- In a bowl add the ground beef and then add the mixture made in the food processor and mix everything together thoroughly. Be sure to put gloves on if mixing by hand.
- Take a ball of mixed ground beef and start forming a long kebab shape along the skewer. Add more breadcrumbs if meat is not sticking to skewer and staying set.
- Grill or bake the skewers until beef Seekh Kebabs are at 160ºF and seem cooked.